1/2 Photos of Linda's Stuffed Pork Chops
1 hr 10 mins
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
I love stuffed pork chops, and this is a great recipe for those nights you don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen... This recipe is easy to make, and has GREAT TASTE! One you don't want to MISS!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put pork chops in a 9x13" baking pan.
- 2Make stuffing as directed on pkg. Cool to room temperature.
- 3Add sour cream and soup. Mix well.
- 4Add sage and salt and pepper, and mix again.
- 5Put stuffing on top of pork chops, or slice pork chops horizontally, and put stuffing in the middle of each one, and put in oven.
- 6Cook at 350, for 1 hr., or until no longer pink in the middle.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Stuffed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1243.0
- Calories from Fat 530
- Total Fat 58.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.3 g
- Cholesterol 305.3 mg
- Sodium 2506.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 95.3 g