Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Talk about delicious? Try this... I make this when I want something extra delicious for company... This recipe works well with ANY white fish...I don't care what you use... Great on fresh water fish, as well as ocean fish... It would also be good with Salmon or Swordfish too!
Top Review by Mr.MojoRisin
What an excellent and easy to make stuffing. I used the Roasted Vegetable flavor Ritz's the 2nd time I made this and it was even better. Wish I could give more than 5 stars. Thank You for sharing!
- 907.18 g haddock fillets or 907.18 g other white fish, of your choice
- 1-2 lemon, juice of
- 36 Ritz crackers (1 sleeve)
- 170.09 g can crabmeat
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay your fish filets out in a lg. casserole dish, or a 9x13" baking pan.
- Squirt with fresh lemon juice, and dot with pats of butter.
- Take the sleeve of Ritz crackers and crush finely in a bowl.
- Add crabmeat to it, and mix well.
- Add 1 stick of melted butter to it, and mix well.
- Spread a 1" thick layer over your fish fillets.
- Put in a preheated 350 oven, and bake for 20-25 mins., or until fish is no longer opague in the middle.
- Serve with fresh lemon squirted on top.