Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Talk about delicious? Try this... I make this when I want something extra delicious for company... This recipe works well with ANY white fish...I don't care what you use... Great on fresh water fish, as well as ocean fish... It would also be good with Salmon or Swordfish too!
- Lay your fish filets out in a lg. casserole dish, or a 9x13" baking pan.
- Squirt with fresh lemon juice, and dot with pats of butter.
- Take the sleeve of Ritz crackers and crush finely in a bowl.
- Add crabmeat to it, and mix well.
- Add 1 stick of melted butter to it, and mix well.
- Spread a 1" thick layer over your fish fillets.
- Put in a preheated 350 oven, and bake for 20-25 mins., or until fish is no longer opague in the middle.
- Serve with fresh lemon squirted on top.
This dish was absolutely delicious! I used unsalted butter, my preference, added some mushrooms and used lump crabmeat. Followed the rest of the recipe. Will be making this dish again. YUM.......
What an excellent and easy to make stuffing. I used the Roasted Vegetable flavor Ritz's the 2nd time I made this and it was even better. Wish I could give more than 5 stars. Thank You for sharing!
Perfect! Supper easy can be made healthier by cutting the butter in half without affecting the taste. THe prep is supper easy and the results and dont require much attention.