1/1 Photo of Linda's Stuffed Haddock or Flounder
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
Talk about delicious? Try this... I make this when I want something extra delicious for company... This recipe works well with ANY white fish...I don't care what you use... Great on fresh water fish, as well as ocean fish... It would also be good with Salmon or Swordfish too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay your fish filets out in a lg. casserole dish, or a 9x13" baking pan.
- 2Squirt with fresh lemon juice, and dot with pats of butter.
- 3Take the sleeve of Ritz crackers and crush finely in a bowl.
- 4Add crabmeat to it, and mix well.
- 5Add 1 stick of melted butter to it, and mix well.
- 6Spread a 1" thick layer over your fish fillets.
- 7Put in a preheated 350 oven, and bake for 20-25 mins., or until fish is no longer opague in the middle.
- 8Serve with fresh lemon squirted on top.
You Might Also Like...View All Whitefish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Stuffed Haddock or Flounder
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.1
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 201.6 mg
- Sodium 1304.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 47.3 g