Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Yummy dessert to have anytime...Great for company, and the kids love them too! Even good for a birthday party!!! Enjoy!
- 6 small waffles, about 3 " square
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 quart sliced frozen strawberries
- hot fudge
- whipped cream or Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped fine
- Heat frozen waffles as directed on pkg.
- Top each with a scoop of your favorite ice cream.
- Spoon strawberries over ice cream.
- Drizzle with hot fudge.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream or Cool Whip, and sprinkle with nuts.