Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I made this pie in my home economics class, in high school back in 1969. It was one of the first desserts I ever tried making. Everyone was very impressed with the results especially my teacher :) I got an A! I have been making this pie for years... It is a wonderful dessert to make when company is coming, and adds color to any holiday table! Enjoy!
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 118.29 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 9 inch pastry shells, unbaked
- 340.19 g jarkraft pure strawberry preserves
- whipped cream
- Combine softened cream cheese and sugar, mixing until well blended.
- Gradually stir in eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Pour into unbaked pastry shell.
- Bake at 350, for 25-30 minutes. Cool to room temperature, then chill.
- Top entire pie with preserves, and put whipped cream swirled around the edge of the pie crust, to decorate.
- Keep in refrigerator.