1/5 Photos of Linda's Standing Rib Roast
2 hrs 5 mins
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
Serve with garlic mashed potatoes, brown sugar glazed carrots, coleslaw and rolls and you'll have a meal fit for a "King"!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 2Sprinkle all over with garlic powder and rub into meat.
- 3Cut onion into slices, and put all over top of roast, and hold in place with tooth picks.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 145°F (med-rare).
- 5Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Standing Rib Roast
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 12.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: