1/4 Photos of Linda's Spider Web Platter
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
I made this recipe for my Halloween party this year, and everyone loved it... Easy to make, and would be a great dish for the kids to help with. Let them draw the spider web on top!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a lg. round or oval dish spread out refried beans.
- 2Fry hamburger until no longer pink, and drain grease.
- 3Add Ro-tel tomatoes and taco seasoning mix and let liquid boil out. Mixing a few times so the burger doesn't stick.
- 4When most of the juice is evaporated put the meat mixture over the refried bean layer.
- 5Spoon on salsa and spread across meat mixture.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Bake in 350 oven for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- 8In the meantime, spoon the sour cream into a small Zip-Lock bag, and cut the corner. Pipe a large dot in the middle of the cheese, then make a line about 1" from the circle all the way around.
- 9Make another circle 1" from previous circle all the way around, and continue making lines until you are at the edge of the mixture.
- 10Drag a tooth pick through the sour cream to make a web design OR you can draw horizontal lines with the sour cream a few inches apart, all the way around to make a spider web, so you can add more sour cream to the top. I usually do it this way.
- 11I decorated the top with a little spider for added affect.
- 12Use tortilla chips to scoop up dip.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Spider Web Platter
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.8
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.4 mg
- Sodium 718.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ro-tel green chilies