Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This dip is "Out Of This World" GOOD! I created it one day when I wanted to make some kind of Mexican dip for a pot luck. Great anytime!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) packetold el paso taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (10 ounce) canrotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 4 ounces ortega taco sauce, med. hot
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella-cheddar blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Unwrap the cream cheese, place in plastic or glass bowl, and put in the microwave for 45 secs. to soften.
- Add 1/2 packet of taco seasoning mix, and mix well.
- Layer mixture on bottom of glass 9x13" pan.
- Next, spread the refried beans over the cream cheese.
- In a separate bowl mix the Ro-tel tomatoes and the salsa. Add this for the next layer.
- Add the diced black olives for the next layer, then top with the cheese. Chill.
- Serve with tortilla chips or scoops.