Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This recipe adds a zing to the word "Meatloaf"! It is sooooooo GOOD! Great with Mexican Rice, and Mexicorn for a delicous meal!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 slice bread, crumbled
- 1 small onion, tiny diced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup texas pete's buffalo style chicken wing barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup hot jalapeno jelly
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup yellow mustard
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix ground beef and bread crumbs together, and mix well.
- Add onion, ketchup, barbecue sauce, and A-1 sauce, and mix well.
- Shape into a rectangle, and put into a 9x13" pan.
- Mix Sauce ingredients together, and pour on top of meatloaf.
- Bake for 1 hours 15 mins., or until done.
Linda, your meatloaf recipes are a big hit with my family, so I am working my way down your list. This meatloaf was excellent! I made it exactly as posted and it came out great for us. The flavor was awesome and the sauce was so good I couldn't believe it! I don't know what the last poster did wrong, but if you follow the recipe you have a delicious meatloaf with lots of sauce that is great flavored and delicious. Your picture sure doesn't look like the meatloaf was soupy with too much sauce! We truly love it and recommend it highly. Thanks!
We enjoyed this recipe very much. I used a mixture of plain and jalapeño ketchup. Loved the amount of extra sauce on top.
Although we enjoyed the spicy flavor of this dish we did find that it lacked substances. I did add an additional piece of bread to the meat mixture. This has way too much liquid all around. I only used half of the sauce mixture for the topping. DH said it was a "soup meatloaf". Sorry but this just wasn't our cup of tea. But thanks for letting me try your recipe. :)