Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This salad is GREAT any time of year, and especially when you are having a BBQ or Pot Luck! Great way to get those veggies in too!
Top Review by Tony Rules The Kitchen... Sally Watches!
We had a barbecue and had along with some marinated steaks. The salad was so good my DD's SIL and I ate over half of it at one sitting! It was even better once given a chance for the flavors to mix. I did add some Feta cheese, because we love it, and it was a great addition! Thanks Linda for this new addition to our table!
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half or 1 cup grape tomatoes, left whole
- 2 cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise, then in half again and sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut in half then sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced into this strips then cut into thirds
- 2 stalks celery, cut into small slices
- 3 broccoli florets, pulled apart and cut up
- 3 cauliflower florets, pulled apart and cut up
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- mccormick's Salad Supreme dry seasoning, to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlezesty Italian salad dressing, to taste