1/5 Photos of Linda's Spaghetti Pie
1 hr 5 mins
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
I have made this many times and everyone loves it, especially the kids...Try it...You will love it too! Serving size really depends on how small or lg. you cut your wedges. If you want a great sauce to use with this recipe, try my recipe for Recipe #258679. It's a delicious sauce and sure to please!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked
- 4 cups of your own homemade spaghetti sauce or 1 (32 ounce) jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced (add only if you are using a jar or can of spaghetti sauce)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning (add only if you are using a jar or can of spaghetti sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon basil (add only if you are using a jar or can of spaghetti sauce)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- mozzarella cheese, to sprinkle on top of each pie
- 12 (9-inch) deep dish pie pans.
- 2Preheat oven to 350.
- 3Boil spaghetti according to pkg directions. Drain, and set aside.
- 4Brown the meat, and IF you are using canned or jarred spaghetti sauce, add onion, Italian seasoning, and basil to the beef mixture.
- 5If you are using your own homemade sauce, it will already have enough spices in it to your taste.
- 6Add salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- 7Beat 2 eggs, and mix in with spaghetti.
- 8Add Parmesan cheese, and mix well. Set aside.
- 9Spray pie pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- 10Layer each pie pan, making a well in the middle, with a thin layer of spaghetti on the bottom, and bringing spaghetti up the sides to make a pie crust.
- 11You may, or may not have spaghetti left over, depending on how big your pie plates are. Set aside.
- 12Beat 2 eggs, add Ricotta and parsley. Mix well.
- 13Layer a layer of spaghetti, a layer of ricotta, a layer of meat, and a layer of sauce.
- 14Cover with Mozzarella cheese.
- 15Bake for 25-30 mins., or until cheese is bubbly, and all is nice and hot.
- 16Serve with garlic bread or sticks, and a salad, and you have a delicious meal!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Spaghetti Pie
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.9
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 168.4 mg
- Sodium 484.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: