1/2 Photos of Linda's Simple Sloppy Joes
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
It doesn't get much easier than this, but don't let the simple ingredients fool you. Packed with flavor, you are bound to love these as much as my family and I do! Great for those nights you want to get in and out of the kitchen, or when your starving and want something in a hurry! You'll wonder why you ever bought Sloppy Joe in the can!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburg in frying pan, then add onions (and peppers if using), and garlic powder. Cook until onions are done.
- 2Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- 3Add ketchup, and mix in well. Let cook on low for a few mins., so the ketchup can mix in with all the other flavors.
- 4Serve on hamburger or bulkie rolls.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Simple Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.7
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 102.8 mg
- Sodium 1045.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 35.6 g