Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This appetizer is great for just about any social event... With the addition of the shrimp, everyone just raves about them. Try them, you won't be disappointed!
- 12 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 (6 ounce) can shrimp, drained
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs in salted water, and bring to a boil. When water starts to boil hard, take off burner, put on cover, and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Take eggs out, and crack each one as you run under cold water, to peel off the shell.
- Cut each egg in half, and put the yolks in a bowl. Put egg whites and egg yolks aside for now.
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise, mustard, onion powder, and lemon.
- Open can of shrimp, and drain well. Using your hands mince shrimp between your fingers until they are mixed up well (so they are shredded and not in pieces).
- Repeat this step with the egg yolks too. (I hate big chunks of egg).
- Add shrimp and eggs to the mayonnaise/mustard mixture in the bowl,and mix together well.
- Stuff egg whites with mixture.
- Put on a serving plate, and sprinkle with paprika to decorate.
- Cover with Saran Wrap, and chill until ready to serve.