Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
received this recipe from my manicurist a nice Italian lady from South Philly
- 1 lb extra large shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 bottle clam juice (chicken broth can be substituted-10 ounces)
- 1 lb linguine
- salt and pepper
- clean shrimp.
- saute garlic in olive oil until tender.
- Remove garlic to bowl and save.
- saute shrimp in olive oil until pink.
- Add parsley, clam juice and lemon juice.
- mash garlic with spoon until a paste.
- add to shrimp.
- simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- serve over linguine, cooked according to package directions.