Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I created this recipe today, and am so glad I did. I have a couple of similar recipes, but wanted to try something just a little different... This came out really tasty, with a great seafood and lemony flavor. I will definately be making this again, and SOON! YUM!
- 1 lb shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground coarse black pepper, to taste
- 1 fresh lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 15 black olives, cut in half
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into small cubes
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- fresh parsley, sprinkled over the top for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a lg. pot of water to boiling, and put in spaghetti. Boil in salted water until al dente. When done, drain well, and set aside.
- In the meantime:.
- Heat a lg. skillet on med. heat. Add olive oil and garlic, and let cook for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp, butter, Italian seasoning, and lemon juice, and cook for 1 min., then add lemon zest, olives, Feta, and cream cheese, and let simmer for 2 more minutes or until cream cheese melts into the sauce and the shrimp are pink, and cooked through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and mix well.
- Plate spaghetti on a pretty serving dish, then spoon sauce and shrimp over pasta.