Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Quick and easy to prepare, even the kids love this one, because it's YUMMY! This recipe will have you going back for a 2nd helping for sure... LOL It's ADDICTING!
- 1 large onion, cut in half and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 6 large potatoes, peeled, boiled, and mashed with milk and butter
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a lg. frying pan cook the onion until almost done.
- Add beef and stir, cooking until meat is cooked through.
- Add a sprinkling of salt, pepper, and garlic powder over the top of the mixture.
- Spoon mixture into a 9x13" baking pan.
- Top with the 1 can of whole kernel corn, spreading across the meat mixture, then add the 2 cans of cream style corn.
- Cook and mash the potatoes until smooth.
- Add the mashed potatoes over the top of the casserole.
- Dot with pats of butter all over the top.
- Put in a 350F oven, and bake for 30 minutes or until top is lightly brown.