1/2 Photos of Linda's Shepherd's Pie
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
Quick and easy to prepare, even the kids love this one, because it's YUMMY! This recipe will have you going back for a 2nd helping for sure... LOL It's ADDICTING!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a lg. frying pan cook the onion until almost done.
- 2Add beef and stir, cooking until meat is cooked through.
- 3Add a sprinkling of salt, pepper, and garlic powder over the top of the mixture.
- 4Spoon mixture into a 9x13" baking pan.
- 5Top with the 1 can of whole kernel corn, spreading across the meat mixture, then add the 2 cans of cream style corn.
- 6Cook and mash the potatoes until smooth.
- 7Add the mashed potatoes over the top of the casserole.
- 8Dot with pats of butter all over the top.
- 9Put in a 350F oven, and bake for 30 minutes or until top is lightly brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (726 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1055.7
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 133.4 mg
- Sodium 1171.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 158.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.5 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 52.2 g