Prep 10 mins
Cook 60 hrs
I use mayonnaise on my chicken to keep it moist and give it some added flavor in this recipe, and it's really DELISH!
- 1 (3 lb) whole chickens, cut up
- garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (or more)
- lemon pepper
- 0.5 (5 7/8 ounce) packetchicken Shake-n-Bake
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash chicken pieces, and place in a 9x13" baking pan.
- Sprinkle all pieces with garlic powder.
- Put a thick layer of mayonnaise on all chicken pieces. (I used about.
- 1/2 cup on the 2 wings, legs, thighs, and breasts).
- Sprinkle lemon pepper and salt on top.
- Sprinkle all chicken pieces with Shank N Bake for chicken. (I used about 1/2 of a pkt.).
- Bake for 1 hr., or until juices run clear.