1/6 Photos of Linda's Seasoned Italian Baked Pork Chops
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
I love these chops with stuffing, cranberry sauce, cold slaw and applesauce on the side... It is a quick, easy, delicious addition to your menu plan, if your looking for some YUMMY pork chop recipes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip chops in bread crumbs, then put on baking sheet.
- 2Sprinkle the pork chops with a light dusting of the Italian Seasoning on both sides of chops.
- 3Sprinkle some garlic powder on both sides of chops. As much or as little as you like.
- 4Sprinkle lightly with rosemary.
- 5Sprinkle with a little salt, and as much pepper as you like. (I love the fresh ground black pepper, and lots of it).
- 6Spray top of chops with cooking spray.
- 7Bake at 350, for 30-45 minutes until cooked through. Depends how thick your pork chops are.
- 8Remove from pan, and serve with your favorite sides.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Seasoned Italian Baked Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.8
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 704.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean pork chops