I love these chops with stuffing, cranberry sauce, cold slaw and applesauce on the side... It is a quick, easy, delicious addition to your menu plan, if your looking for some YUMMY pork chop recipes!
- Dip chops in bread crumbs, then put on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with a light dusting of the Italian Seasoning on both sides of chops.
- Sprinkle some garlic powder on both sides of chops. As much or as little as you like.
- Sprinkle lightly with rosemary.
- Sprinkle with a little salt, and as much pepper as you like. (I love the fresh ground black pepper, and lots of it).
- Spray top of chops with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350, for 30-45 minutes until cooked through. Depends how thick your pork chops are.
- Remove from pan, and serve with your favorite sides.
Good flavor, but I kept in the oven too long and they dried out. (my fault). I sliced the leftovers for quesidillas and it was delicious!
This was decent. I added a LOT of extra seasoning (crushed red pepper and garlic powder) and it was decent. I probably won't make again, however, I'm glad I tried it!
Yummy chops! This is very similar to my usual recipe except I used grill seasoning which has the garlic,, pepper etc. in it. I like your addition of the rosemary. Really made a difference. And sooo easy. Thanks Linda.