Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I love the flavors in this pasta salad with the addition of the lemon, shrimp and Old Bay Seasoning! I often substitute whole wheat pasta in this dish... I also double the mayonnaise, Old Bay seasoning and lemon, adding half when I initially make it, then just before serving I add some more, so it isn't dry after sitting in the fridge for flavors to meld... Sometimes I just double up on the shrimp or the crabmeat instead of using both together... Either way, this recipe is a KEEPER for sure!
Top Review by Mswhipple
This is delicious! Thanks for sharing. I used shrimp, bay scallops, and some fake crabmeat. Also added a cup or so of diced cucumber, which complimented the other flavors. Thanks again!
- 226.79 g shell pasta
- 7.39 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml celery, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml onions, minced
- 170.09 g fresh baby shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 226.79 g fresh crabmeat, chopped
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92-9.85 ml Old Bay Seasoning, to taste
- 118.29 ml frozen peas, thawed
- 14.79 ml parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste