Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This is a nice change from traditional potato salad... With a little mexican flair, this salad is spicy and delicious!
- 6 medium white potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Do NOT use fat free or low fat)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (7 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2⁄3 cup sliced celery
- 2⁄3 cup shredded carrot
- 2⁄3 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan cook potatoes in boiling water to cover until tender, about 40 mins, and drain.
- Cool slightly.
- Cut into cubes.
- In a small saucepan, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, salsa and taco seasonings.
- Add to warm potatoes and toss gently to coat.
- Cover, and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Gently fold in remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.