Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is one of my newest creations, and is just delicious!
Make and share this Linda's Rosemary Chicken Marsala With Mushroom Sauce, And Lingui recipe from Food.com.
- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 2 cups onions, cut into slices,then halved
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 1⁄2 cup dry marsala wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb linguine or 1 lb other pastas, of your choice
- Fry chicken in teflon coated skillet until done, I used my electric skillet on 350.
- Take out of skillet, put in dish, and set aside.
- Put onions, mushrooms, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in the skillet, and cook until onions are transparent.
- When onions are done, add Marsala, chicken broth, and sprinkle flour over the top.
- Mix flour in well, and let bubble for 5 mins.
- Add water.
- Sauce should be a little thick.
- If it is too thick, add a little more water.
- If too thin, add a little more flour at a time, and mix in well.
- The sauce should be creamy, but not too thick.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook pasta or noodles, until al dente.
- Drain, and put a serving in each plate.
- Top with sauce, and chicken pieces.