1 hr 30 mins
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
This recipe is one of my newest creations, and is just delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 2 cups onions, cut into slices,then halved
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 1/2 cup dry marsala wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb linguine or 1 lb other pastas, of your choice
- 1Fry chicken in teflon coated skillet until done, I used my electric skillet on 350.
- 2Take out of skillet, put in dish, and set aside.
- 3Put onions, mushrooms, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in the skillet, and cook until onions are transparent.
- 4When onions are done, add Marsala, chicken broth, and sprinkle flour over the top.
- 5Mix flour in well, and let bubble for 5 mins.
- 6Add water.
- 7Sauce should be a little thick.
- 8If it is too thick, add a little more water.
- 9If too thin, add a little more flour at a time, and mix in well.
- 10The sauce should be creamy, but not too thick.
- 11Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 12Cook pasta or noodles, until al dente.
- 13Drain, and put a serving in each plate.
- 14Top with sauce, and chicken pieces.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Rosemary Chicken Marsala With Mushroom Sauce, And Lingui
Serving Size: 1 (624 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2058.3
- Calories from Fat 666
- Total Fat 74.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 345.0 mg
- Sodium 3056.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 206.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 123.6 g