Prep 45 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is one of my newest creations, and is just delicious!
- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 2 cups onions, cut into slices,then halved
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 1⁄2 cup dry marsala wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb linguine or 1 lb other pastas, of your choice
- Fry chicken in teflon coated skillet until done, I used my electric skillet on 350.
- Take out of skillet, put in dish, and set aside.
- Put onions, mushrooms, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in the skillet, and cook until onions are transparent.
- When onions are done, add Marsala, chicken broth, and sprinkle flour over the top.
- Mix flour in well, and let bubble for 5 mins.
- Add water.
- Sauce should be a little thick.
- If it is too thick, add a little more water.
- If too thin, add a little more flour at a time, and mix in well.
- The sauce should be creamy, but not too thick.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook pasta or noodles, until al dente.
- Drain, and put a serving in each plate.
- Top with sauce, and chicken pieces.