Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This dish is one I created a few years ago, and I wanted to share it with you all! It's a delicious change from plain oven baked chicken, and I hope you like it as much as I do! I use low sodium soup to bring down the salt in the recipe.
Top Review by Lainey39
The chicken comes out so tender in this recipe. I didn't find good season's ranch dressing mix; only Hidden Valley's so I used that. I did find this was a little salty, but it was still tasty. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, I use low sodium
- 2 cups broccoli, cut up into small pieces
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packetsgood season's ranch dressing mix
- oil, for frying
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soup, broccoli, and Ranch dressing. Cover the bottom of a baking dish with some of this mixture.
- Rinse chicken breasts.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper together in a lg. Zip Loc bag.
- Shake chicken breasts in Zip Loc bag, 1 at a time, until fully covered with flour.
- Place in hot oil, and brown lightly on each side.
- When lightly browned, put fried chicken in baking dish, layering the chicken and the soup mixture.
- Cover baking dish with foil.
- Bake at 350, for 1-1 1/2 hours.