Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
These potatoes are just plain YUMMY! Everyone in my family ENJOYS them a lot!
- 8 -10 medium potatoes, peeled, and cut into bites size cubes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil potatoes until done, 20-25 minutes Drain well.
- Mix sour cream and dressing mix together. Pour over potatoes.
- Add butter, and mix well.
- Heat about 5 more minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Made these to go with your roast recipe. DH and I thought these were great. Simple to make and had a terrific taste. The kids didn't like them. I guess maybe it is more of a grown up thing. Thanks for the recipe!!
Very, Very good in my book. I had a bag of red potatoes to use up and a pkg of ranch dressing. I did not add salt due to I thought the flavor was perfect. Will be making this recipe again. Thank you for posting this very simple yet YUMMY recipe.
This was very good, but surprisingly, we enjoyed it more cold than hot! I halved the recipe easily. Thanks Linda!