1/1 Photo of Linda's Ranch and Olive Stuffed Celery
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
I created this recipe along with another I just posted a few years ago for Thanksgiving. These tasty appetizers go well anytime, but a must on my Thanksgiving and Christmas table! YUMMO!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash celery. Dry well with a paper towel (very important).
- 2Cut into 3" pieces, and set aside.
- 3Put cream cheeses into a glass bowl. Put in microwave for 45 secs., until soft.
- 4Add enough milk to get creamy texture, starting with 1 T. and adding more if needed.
- 5Add Ranch dip mix, diced green olives, and add to all. Mix well.
- 6Stuff celery with cream cheese mixture.
- 7Wrap, and put in refrigerator for at least 1 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Ranch and Olive Stuffed Celery
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.9
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 89.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dip mix