Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I created this recipe along with another I just posted a few years ago for Thanksgiving. These tasty appetizers go well anytime, but a must on my Thanksgiving and Christmas table! YUMMO!
- 8 celery ribs, cleaned (dried well-very important)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk, as needed
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packethidden valley dry ranch dip mix
- 10 green olives, diced very small
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash celery. Dry well with a paper towel (very important).
- Cut into 3" pieces, and set aside.
- Put cream cheeses into a glass bowl. Put in microwave for 45 secs., until soft.
- Add enough milk to get creamy texture, starting with 1 T. and adding more if needed.
- Add Ranch dip mix, diced green olives, and add to all. Mix well.
- Stuff celery with cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap, and put in refrigerator for at least 1 hours.