1/5 Photos of Linda's Potato Salad
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
I love potato salad, and am always trying new ways to make it... Here is one of my FAVORITE recipes at my house!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 large potatoes, cut into med. cubes
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, finely minced
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1/2 bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 20 green olives, finely diced
- 2 cups mayonnaise (Do NOT use fat free or low fat)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1/2 cup sweet relish (optional) or 1/2 cup dill relish (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon beau monde spice or 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- pepper, to taste
- radish, flowerettes cut out wedges in the radish to make look like a little flower
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1Cook potatoes in salted water, until fork inserted in the middle comes out easily, about 20 minutes DO NOT overcook, or salad will be mushy.
- 2When potatoes are done, drain, and cool.
- 3Peel off skins, and put in refrigerator to chill. (If I am in a hurry, I put them in a bowl and put them in the freezer for about 1/2 hr.).
- 4Meanwhile, cut up all veggies and mash eggs, and mix together in bowl. Add to cold potatoes.
- 5Mix mayonnaise, mustard, beau monde/celery salt, relish (if you are using it), and pepper.
- 6Mix in with potato and veggies. Mix well, and top with paprika.
- 7I add 2-3 whole radish flowerettes on the top for decoration, and add a sprig of parsley on each side for the leaves.
- 8Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.4
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 155.1 mg
- Sodium 653.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beau monde spice