Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this one day out of desperation and forgive me, but I loved it. Here it is in all of it's political incorrectness. Add your own guilty pleasures to it, I won't judge you.
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 eggs, hard cooked and sliced (How to Boil Eggs)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crispy, crumbled
- 20 ripe olives
- 1 avocado, sliced, Hass if you can get them
- 1⁄3 lb cooked turkey breast, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- Arrange the lettuce in 4 salad plates and top with eggs (Recipe #293288), bacon, tomato, avocado slices, olives and turkey.
- Mix dressing, mayonnaise and bleu cheese and spoon over salads.
Oh wow! What a great salad! Politically incorrect? Not even! We know it will work on the induction phase of Atkins and keep you deliciously satisfied for hours. This is the kind of food you can eat for life and have perfect cholesterol, blood pressure, heart health and boundless energy(Please read the numerous studies before you nay-say it). Thank you Secret Agent for helping spread the word.