Recipe by linda_grrrr
Restaurant style garlic prawns. These Garlic prawns are a result of 2 yrs experimentation to get them tasting just as good, as my favorite Chinese restaurant that has closed down...so sad.
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 500 g large shelled prawns
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoons crushed garlic (fresh or in a jar)
- 5 tablespoons chilli and lime salad dressing (lemons or lime juice, maybe used as substitute)
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- freshly cracked black pepper
- freshly ground sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat pan on stove, I use a cast iron pan, but you could even use a wok.
- Melt butter in pan, add onion and garlic, cook for 30 seconds on high heat.
- Add prawns and toss through onion, butter and garlic.
- Add chilli and lime salad dressing (or lemon/lime juice).
- Sprinkle 1 tsp marjoram over prawns.
- Finish with freshly cracked black pepper and ground sea salt.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, serve with rice.ENJOY :).