Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Quick and easy to make, here is a recipe for YUMMY fudge! For something special for the kiddos, try using the colored mini marshmallows. Serving size really depends on how big you cut the pieces.
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler, or in the microwave. Make sure you watch it in the microwave, so it doesn't burn! You will need to stir it a few times if you are doing the microwave version.
- Stir in the peanut butter, and mix until blended.
- Remove pan from heat, and fold in the marshmallows and nuts.
- Spread into a 9x13" buttered baking dish.
- Cover, and chill in the fridge until the fudge firms up, about 10-15 minutes.
- Cut into squares.