Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
This sandwich is GREAT served hot or cold! If eating cold make up a day ahead, and let the flavors meld. If serving hot, follow the directions below. This is one AWESOME sandwich to bring to the beach, camping, or to the office for lunch! Here's the recipe to make your own Muffuletta Bread, and here is the recipe for the Olive Salad. You wanna talk about a SPECTACULAR sandwich? Here it is folks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cut bread in half horizontally, to form a sandwich bun.
- 3Layer the ham on the bottom slice of bread.
- 4Add the mortadella, then the salami.
- 5Spread the olive salad over the meats evenly.
- 6Top with the slices of provolone cheese, and place the sandwich top on.
- 7Press down slightly to compress the sandwich.
- 8Wrap the sandwich in foil, and bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese begins to melt into the olive salad.
- 9Slice sandwich into 4 quarters.
- 10Use toothpicks to secure the layers. Remove.
- 11before eating.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Muffuletta Sandwich New Orleans Style
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1189.6
- Calories from Fat 802
- Total Fat 89.2 g
- Saturated Fat 42.9 g
- Cholesterol 249.7 mg
- Sodium 4604.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 82.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: