To Make Pineapple
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 lb blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- whole cloves
- Nabisco Triscuits, and
- wheat thins crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Also need 1 leafy crown from a lg. fresh pineapple.
- Mix together the ingredients to make body of pineapple.
- Once mixed well, mold and make into the shape of a pineapple.
- Using a spoon, make indents like a pineapple.
- Put a clove in each indent.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Top with pineapple crown.
- Serve with Triscuits and Wheat Thins.