1/4 Photos of Linda's Mexican Veggie Pizza
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
I always make these for pot lucks, or when I need an appetizer for a special occasion... They are a BIG HIT, and I always make them for the holidays to munch on before dinner! You can also omit the taco seasoning mix and salsa and use 1 pkg. Seven Seas Ranch Dip mixed in with the cream cheese instead, to make just a regular Veggie Pizza. It is also very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup taco sauce (I use Ortega Thick And Smooth Med (hot)
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli, heads finely chopped
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup black olives, finely chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Roll out crescent rolls onto a lg. non-stick baking sheet. Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape on the baking sheet.
- 3Bake 11-13 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- 4Place cream cheese in a med. bowl. Mix cream cheese with taco seasoning mix and taco sauce. Adjust the amount of taco seasoning mix, to taste.
- 5Spread the mixture over the cooled crust.
- 6Arrange carrots, bell peppers, broccoli, onion and black olives on top. Press down with hands.
- 7Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hours.
- 8Cut into bite-size squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Mexican Veggie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1716 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.0
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 141.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g