Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I love making this pizza, which started out as an experiment, and quickly became a favorite in my house... If you like Mexican, you will LOVE this tasty pizza! This pizza is a little on the hot side, so adjust the jalapenos and juice accordingly. If you don't like real hot, use the Pepperocini peppers and juice instead of the Jalapenos. It gives it a nice zip, but no where near as hot as the jalapenos.
- 1 (12 inch) homemade prepared pizza crust or 1 (12 inch) store bought prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce, your favorite
- 1⁄4 cup chunky salsa, I use Pace
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno juice, from pickled jalapeno pepper jar or 2 tablespoons pepperocini juice, from pickled pepperocini pepper jar
- 1 -2 jalapenos (pickled, chopped or sliced) or 20 -25 pepperoncini peppers, slices (pickled)
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained well
- 1 large slice onion, chopped fine
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese or 2 cups cheddar cheese or 2 cups mexican cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pizza sauce, and salsa together. Add Jalapeno juice, and mix well.
- Pour on pizza shell, and spread out to edge of pizza shell.
- Spread jalapenos all around, on top of sauce.
- Spread black olives on top of pizza.
- Spread onion on top of pizza.
- Sprinkle cheese all over top of pizza, spreading to cover all.
- Cook at 425 for 15-20 minutes.