1/1 Photo of Linda's Lobster Rangoon
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
I made these for an Asian themed party at my house, and they were delish! Crispy and full of flavor, these are sure to be a treat at your next social event!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 bunch green onion, use all but the white part, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons garlic juice, I used some from a jar of chopped garlic in juice
- 8 ounces lobsters or 8 ounces imitation lobster meat, finely chopped
- 30 wonton wrappers
- 1 egg, mixed with
- 2 tablespoons water
- canola oil, to deep fry won tons
- Chinese duck sauce or plum sauce, for dipping
- 1Put your cream cheese in a glass dish and microwave for 45 secs.
- 2Chop your green onions finely, and add to cream cheese.
- 3Add your lemon and garlic juice, and mix well.
- 4Chop your lobster finely, or use the blender. Add to cream cheese mixture, and mix in well.
- 5Put 30 won ton wrappers onto a lg. flat baking pan, I used a cookie sheet.
- 6Place a teaspoonful of mixture into the center of each won ton wrapper.
- 7Mix the egg and 2 T. of water together well. With 2 fingers, dip into the egg wash then rub around the edge of each won ton.
- 8Taking the bottom right tip of the won ton, bring it up to meet the top left tip, and press around the edges to make a seal, so the cream cheese mixture doesn't come out when deep frying.
- 9When all 30 won tons are done, put in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- 10When ready to deep fry, heat your oil to 350 degrees F.
- 11Turn on your oven to 200.
- 12Drop 6 won tons in at a time and fry on one side, then flip and fry on the other. Place on a layer of 4 paper towels to absorb grease, then place in an oven proof dish, and put in oven to keep warm while the next batch is cooking.
- 13Serve with Duck or Plum Sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Lobster Rangoon
Serving Size: 1 (1161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.1
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 117.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: