Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very refreshing tasting, and simple to make. I got this recipe from my sister-in-law Linda who made it for a family gathering. You can use sour cream in place of the creme fraiche.
- 1⁄2 cup creme fraiche (or sour cream)
- 1⁄2 cup softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- Combine all ingredients except the dill and stir until well blended.
- Fold in the minced fresh dill and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve lightly chilled.