Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This dip is M-Mmmmmmmmmmmmm good! I LOVE it with homemade pita chips.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- oregano, lightly sprinkled over previous layers
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a bowl soften cream cheese in the microwave for 45 secs.
- Layer all ingredients in a 9" pie plate in order listed, starting by spreading cream cheese evenly over bottom of the pie pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven, for 15 mins., or until dip is hot and cheese is melted.
- Great with crackers, chips, pita chips, or bagel chips.