Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I love pork chops, and this is another recipe I created that gives the pork chops a great taste that will have you coming back for more... Once you try it, you will add it to your collection for sure! If you want to add your favorite spices or herbs, feel free to experiment, but this is how we like them!
Top Review by HoserLauren
I halved this recipe and it turned out well. It is super easy to make and I could make it from stuff we already bought from the grocery store. It's tasty, but could probably use some extra spices.
- 6 -8 pork chops, thin
- 3 cups breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning or 2 tablespoons oregano
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix bread crumbs with parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and seasoning. Put on a lg. plate, and set aside.
- Beat eggs, and add water. Mix well.
- Dip each pork chop in egg mixture, then in bread crumbs, then in egg again, and bread crumbs again. Repeat until all are breaded.
- Heat oil in a lg. frying pan, about 1" of oil is perfect. Turn on high to get oil hot, then turn down one notch.
- Put pork chops into hot oil, and fry for 3 minutes on each side, or until they are nice and golden, and completely done in the middle.
- Drain on paper towels, when done, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and serve.