Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I have been making this for years. It is very tasty chicken recipe and one that isn't to be MISSED! Try it and see for yourself all the great mix of flavors in this tender juicy chicken!
Top Review by bluemoon downunder
Wonderfully garlicky, moist and deliciously flavoursome! I made the skinless version and was SO pleased to be able to achieve some of the same yummy flavours that I tend to associate with recipes where I have thrown health considerations to the wind and left the skin on. The problem is that I can no longer enjoy eating the skin the way I once did in earlier-less-health conscious times when we all enjoyed it! I followed this recipe exactly except for adding a two extra herbs to the Italian herbs: rosemary and sage. I drizzled the chicken breasts with olive oil. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe, Linda! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.
- 4 whole chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoons garlic, minced, I use minced garlic in the jar
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 4 teaspoons breadcrumbs
- oil, I use I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean chicken. You can opt to keep the skin on or take it off.
- If you keep the skin on:.
- Pull skin back on each breast, and take 1 teaspoons garlic, and rub it into the skin of each breast.
- Sprinkle each breast with 1/2 teaspoons of Italian Seasoning.
- Pull skin back over chicken, and cover each breast with 1 teaspoons bread crumbs, and place in pan.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Drizzle oil or spray with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, all over the top.
- Bake at 350, for 50-60 minutes, until juices run clear.
- If you take the skin off:.
- Put chicken pieces in baking pan.
- Put 1 teaspoons garlic on each breast, and rub around.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoons bread crumbs over each chicken breast.
- Drizzle oil or I Can't Believe It's Not Butter over all the breasts, and bake at 350, for 50-60 minutes, until juices run clear.