1/3 Photos of Linda's Italian Baked Chicken
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
I have been making this for years. It is very tasty chicken recipe and one that isn't to be MISSED! Try it and see for yourself all the great mix of flavors in this tender juicy chicken!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 whole chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoons garlic, minced, I use minced garlic in the jar
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 4 teaspoons breadcrumbs
- oil, I use I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray
- 1Clean chicken. You can opt to keep the skin on or take it off.
- 2If you keep the skin on:.
- 3Pull skin back on each breast, and take 1 teaspoons garlic, and rub it into the skin of each breast.
- 4Sprinkle each breast with 1/2 teaspoons of Italian Seasoning.
- 5Pull skin back over chicken, and cover each breast with 1 teaspoons bread crumbs, and place in pan.
- 6Salt and pepper, to taste.
- 7Drizzle oil or spray with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, all over the top.
- 8Bake at 350, for 50-60 minutes, until juices run clear.
- 9If you take the skin off:.
- 10Put chicken pieces in baking pan.
- 11Put 1 teaspoons garlic on each breast, and rub around.
- 12Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- 13Sprinkle 1 teaspoons bread crumbs over each chicken breast.
- 14Drizzle oil or I Can't Believe It's Not Butter over all the breasts, and bake at 350, for 50-60 minutes, until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Italian Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.8
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 185.6 mg
- Sodium 199.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 60.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: