Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
What's not to love about these deliciously flavored taters? They are great with eggs, bacon and toast, or as a side to pork chops, and hamburger and sausage patties. Heck, they are good with just about anything!
Top Review by lazyme
Great potatoes! I followed the recipe as directed, but waited a little longer to add the garlic. There were so easy and tasted wonderful with breakfast. Thanks Linda for a nice keeper. Made for 8th Annual Photo Swap.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil, in a large non-stick frying pan, over med-high heat.
- Put the onions on one side of the frying pan, then put the potatoes on the other.
- Sprinkle the spices over the top.
- Mix in the garlic with the onions. Stir well.
- When onions are tender add the garlic and onion mixture to the potatoes.
- Cook until the potatoes are tender and nicely browned, stirring frequently so the onions and garlic don't burn.