Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is great to make when your having company, or for the holidays... I created it quite a few years ago, while experimenting in the kitchen, and have been making it ever since... It's a KEEPER!
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Herb and Garlic Rub
- 2 cups fresh parsley, 2 bunches
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- To Prepare The Rub:.
- Mix ingredients together well.
- To Prepare Roast:.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rub the pork roast with herb and garlic rub.
- Brown pork tenderloin in a hot saute pan with butter and olive oil, then remove, and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Place on rack and roast at 350, allowing air to vent underneath for 20-25 minutes.
- Roast to 155 degrees. Pull out of oven.
- Let rest prior to slicing, about 10 minutes.
- Slice, and serve.