Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great appetizer for just about any occasion..
Make and share this Linda's Ham and Egg Devils recipe from Food.com.
- Place eggs in water, and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling take off burner, cover, and let set for 15 minutes Remove, and drain water, and crack eggs, then run under cold water to peel.
- Shell and slice each egg in half. Scoop out yolks, and mash with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except the paprika.
- Fill each egg with mix, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- You may have extra filling left over, and can use it for sandwich filling.