Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
Great appetizer for just about any occasion..
My Private Note
egg hal ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place eggs in water, and bring to a boil.
- 2Once boiling take off burner, cover, and let set for 15 minutes Remove, and drain water, and crack eggs, then run under cold water to peel.
- 3Shell and slice each egg in half. Scoop out yolks, and mash with a fork.
- 4Add the rest of the ingredients, except the paprika.
- 5Fill each egg with mix, and sprinkle with paprika.
- 6Refrigerate until chilled.
- 8You may have extra filling left over, and can use it for sandwich filling.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Ham and Egg Devils
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 107.0 mg
- Sodium 84.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: