Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great appetizer for just about any occasion..
Make and share this Linda's Ham and Egg Devils recipe from Food.com.
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup smoked ham (I use smoked shoulder,if you don't have a meat grinder, you can use the blender)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, I use Cain's mayonnaise, NO Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- paprika, to sprinkle on top
- Place eggs in water, and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling take off burner, cover, and let set for 15 minutes Remove, and drain water, and crack eggs, then run under cold water to peel.
- Shell and slice each egg in half. Scoop out yolks, and mash with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except the paprika.
- Fill each egg with mix, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- You may have extra filling left over, and can use it for sandwich filling.