Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My wife has settled on this recipe after quite a few years of experimentation and I think it's just perfect with taco chips for a snack or an appetizer. Enjoy!
- 2 medium avocados, seeded and peeled
- 2 tablespoons sweet onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno pepper (seeded and minced) (optional)
- Mash avocado in a medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend with a fork until desired consistency is achieved.
- Cover and chill before serving. (Press cling wrap down on guacamole, eliminating air, to keep it from turning color!).