Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
This salad is delicious with just about anything...Especially good with anything from the grill...ENJOY!!!
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups christy Greek salad dressing (Caesar may be substituted)
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Cook, and chill rice.
- Dice and chop vegetables, and mix with rice, and feta cheese.
- Add salad dressing, and mix well.
- Refrigerate,until ready to serve.
- At serving time add salad dressing, if desired, and mix well.
I used a good deal less dressing than indicated, using Caesar dressing. I used pepperoncini rather than the green pepper for a little extra zest. Nice change from the typical pasta salad.
Lovely, used green grapes instead of olives. Have made it twice this week already. Barbara.