Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This salad is delicious with just about anything...Especially good with anything from the grill...ENJOY!!!
Top Review by iris5555
I used a good deal less dressing than indicated, using Caesar dressing. I used pepperoncini rather than the green pepper for a little extra zest. Nice change from the typical pasta salad.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups christy Greek salad dressing (Caesar may be substituted)
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled