Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I made this for a cooking competition for my cooking and recipes group this past weekend, and I won Second Place with this recipe...
Top Review by OutOfThyme
Even though summer is here I love my pasta and we have been eating lots of it. This recipe is awesome and a great one to try if you feel like something different and something really delicious! Great for company too!!!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 6 roasted garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1 lb uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, and deveined
- 2 cups Baby Spinach, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups canned artichoke hearts, drained, and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups feta cheese, crumbled into small pieces
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped into small cubes
- 10 kalamata olives, cut into small pieces
- 1 fresh lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1⁄2 lbs angel hair pasta or 1 1⁄2 lbs thin spaghetti
- fresh parsley, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a lg. pan over med-high heat.
- Add garlic, and saute 30 secs.
- Add shrimp and spinach, and saute until almost cooked through, about 2 minutes
- Add artichokes, Feta, tomatoes, olives, lemon juice, and oregano, and saute until shrimp are cooked through, about 3 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in lg. pot of boiling salted water, until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Transfer pasta to a lg. bowl.
- Add shrimp mixture to pasta just before serving, and toss to coat.
- Add more lemon juice, to taste.
- Add salt and pepper, if needed, and plate onto a pretty serving dish.
- Chop parsley, and sprinkle over dish.
- Garnish with a few sprigs of parsley on top, and serve.