1/1 Photo of Linda's Greek Pasta With Shrimp
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
I made this for a cooking competition for my cooking and recipes group this past weekend, and I won Second Place with this recipe...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 roasted garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1 lb uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, and deveined
- 2 cups Baby Spinach, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups canned artichoke hearts, drained, and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups feta cheese, crumbled into small pieces
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped into small cubes
- 10 kalamata olives, cut into small pieces
- 1 fresh lemon, juice of
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1/2 lbs angel hair pasta or 1 1/2 lbs thin spaghetti
- fresh parsley, to garnish
- 1Heat oil in a lg. pan over med-high heat.
- 2Add garlic, and saute 30 secs.
- 3Add shrimp and spinach, and saute until almost cooked through, about 2 minutes
- 4Add artichokes, Feta, tomatoes, olives, lemon juice, and oregano, and saute until shrimp are cooked through, about 3 minutes
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Meanwhile, cook pasta in lg. pot of boiling salted water, until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- 7Transfer pasta to a lg. bowl.
- 8Add shrimp mixture to pasta just before serving, and toss to coat.
- 9Add more lemon juice, to taste.
- 10Add salt and pepper, if needed, and plate onto a pretty serving dish.
- 11Chop parsley, and sprinkle over dish.
- 12Garnish with a few sprigs of parsley on top, and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Greek Pasta With Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 723.4
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 148.5 mg
- Sodium 650.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 37.8 g