Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I make these quite often in the summer, and they are always a refreshing lil treat! I LOVE them! You may have some fruit cocktail left over, but that's not a problem... Grab a spoon and dig in! If using Tupperware Popsicle Cups, make sure you leave enough room to push down the cover, so the juice doesn't drip out over the edge, when you press down the cover.
- 1 (20 ounce) can fruit cocktail, with some juice
- popsicles, cups (plastic with handle, like the tupperware ones for kids) or paper cups with wooden stick
Directions See How It's Made
- Open can of fruit cocktail. Spoon Fruit Cocktail into popsicle cups along with a little of the juice, and snap on plastic handle (I use my tupperware ones, OR you can use paper cups with wooden sticks).
- Put in freezer and freeze several hours.
- If you are using paper cups with wooden sticks, wait until pops are partially frozen before putting sticks in, so that the stand straight.
- When ready to serve, run cup under hot water to loosen, and pull out -- YUM!