1/3 Photos of Linda's Fluffy Mashed Potatoes
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
These potatoes are delicious, rich, creamy and fluffy. Try them, and see for yourself. NOTE: If you use smaller potatoes, use less milk. Start with 1/2 c. and go from there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pan, boil potatoes with salt until tender, 15-20 minutes.
- 2Drain water, and add remaining ingredients.
- 3Mash until smooth, with a potato masher.
- 4Do not whip continually with a beater, or they will get gooey, and starchy as the gluten breaks down.
- 5Note: You can turn this recipe into garlic mashed potatoes, by adding 3 cloves roasted garlic when you mash.
- 6You can turn this recipe into garlic onion mashed potatoes, by adding sauteed onions, and roasted garlic to your taste, while mashing.
- 7For another tasty dish, try adding shredded Cheddar cheese, and cooked broccoli pieces.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Fluffy Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (578 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 836.7
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 160.4 mg
- Sodium 886.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 131.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 19.7 g