This is a WONDERFUL recipe for Alfredo... Lots of cheese along with the garlic makes this recipe really TASTY! GREAT with Linda's Chicken Marsala and Linda's Veal Marsala. Recipe cooking time does not include time cooking fettuccine.
- Melt butter in a lg. non-stick saucepan.
- Saute garlic until cooked.
- Add half and half, and cook on med. heat, until hot, stirring often.
- Add cheeses, and stir until cheese melts, and sauce is bubbly and thick.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Toss with fettuccine noodles.
- I sometimes saute fresh sliced mushrooms with the garlic and butter, or add a jar of sliced ones.
- You can add chopped chicken and/or broccoli to this also.