Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Freeze everything except the orange juice to get a frozen drink that will take the heat off a hot summer day!
- 1 banana, chopped and frozen
- 1 cup pineapple chunk, frozen
- 1 cup strawberry, chopped and frozen
- 1 cup mango, frozen
- 1⁄4 cup grenadine, chilled
- 2 cups orange juice, well chilled (you can use any juice you like)
- Whiz everything in a smoothie machine until blended. If you want a more liquid smoothie just add a bit more juice.
- Have fun mixing and matching fruits. Use frozen peaches in place of the mango for a different taste.
- Serve in tall chilled glasses.
- For a grown-up drink add some vanilla rum or vodka to taste.